This course focuses on a practical application to the preparation for and presenting of disputes.
- An overview of the dispute resolution procedures available
- Overview of the CCMA and Bargaining Councils
- Explanation of what different types of disputes exist
- Detailed analysis and guidance on how to prepare for and present Unfair Labour Practice and Unfair Dismissal Disputes
- Detailed guidance on the laws of evidence
- Practical guidelines on the proper presentation of evidence during a dispute